PROFESSIONAL ADVANCEMENT TEST / SIMPLE ORIENTATION TEST / AUTOMATIC ADVANCEMENT SCHEME EXAMINATION FOR TEACHERS WHO HAVE COMPLETED 10 YEARS OF SERVICE
PROFESSIONAL ADVANCEMENT TEST NOTIFICATION
(1) Professional Advancement Test for the eligible in-service teachers in the cadre of SGBT, Junior inspector of schools
(2) Automatic Advancement Scheme Examination for Grade-II Pandits, P.E.T’s and for Special teachers in Craft, Tailoring, Sewing, Drawing, Music, Agriculture & Radio Technology and
(3) Simple Orientation Test for Grade–I Pandits will be conducted in the month of September, 2011. The date of conduct of Examination will be communicated later.
This Examination is meant for the teachers who have completed the required period of service as per G.O.Ms.No.329; Dated 10-08-1983 and other relevant Government Orders.
The teachers who intend to appear for the above tests should pay the Examination fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) through either
(1) Challan to the following HEAD OF ACCOUNT
0202-Education, Sports Arts and Culture
06-Director of Government Examination
(2) a DD drawn in favour of “THE SECRETARY TO THE COMMISSIONER FOR GOVERNMENT EXAMINATIONS, ANDHRA PRADESH, HYDERABAD” from STATE BANK OF HYDERABAD / STATE BANK OF INDIA only.
For Instructions & Application Click Here
PROFESSIONAL ADVANCEMENT TEST-2009
for Inservice SGTs, EGBTs, Pandits, PETs, Special Teachers, Craft, Tailoring, Drawing, Music, Agricultural, Radio, Simple Orientation Test Grade_I Pandits, Junior Inspector of Schools Automatic Examination Grade-II
Last Date for Apply: 18-08-2009
Exam Fee: 200/-(Without Fine upto 18th Aug), 200+50 (With Late Fee upto 24th Aug) by DD Or Challan Exams may be in the Month of Sept'09 Or Oct'09
Application Form Download Here