MEDICAL ATTENDANCE-MEDICAL REIMBURSEMENT PROPOSALS OF TEACHERS/HMs OF EDN., DEPARTMENT
Medical Attendance-Medical Reimbursement Proposals in respect of teachers/HMs and other employees of Edn. Department - Instructions Proceedings - Proc.Rc.No. 8878/D3-4/2009, Dated: 02/09/2009 Download Here
Enclosures needed along with Medical Reimbursement proposals:
1. Annexure – II (with amount, signature of the applicant and attestation)
2. Emergency certificate (with signature and stamp of hospital/treated doctor)
3. Essentiality certificate (with signature and stamp of hospital/treated doctor. The amount in the Essentiality Certificate should tally with amount in the Annexure-II).
4. Discharge Summary (with signature and stamp of hospital/treated doctor)
5. Out Patient Card if treatment taken as Out Patient.
6. Dependent and Non-drawal certificates (with attestation of the forwarding authority and signature of the applicant).
7. For every follow up treatment for post operative cases, who requires life long treatments, the concerned patient has to get revalidation of prescriptions once in six months from the specialist Government doctor.
8. In case of accident cases and treatment taken in un-recognised hospitals under emergency, FIR should be submitted.
9. Legal Heir certificate should be submitted in case of death of the teacher.
MEDICAL REIMBURSEMENT HOSPITALS LIST & STATUS OF APPLICATION
The Medical Reimbursement should be submitted to this office with the following documents
|4.Detailed Inpatient / Discharge Bill|
- Andhra Pradesh Integrated Medical Attendance Rules, 1972 See Here
- Check Your Medical Reimbursement Status CLICK HERE
- List of RECONGNIZED PRIVATE HOSPITALS Download Here
- Issued by Directorate of Medical Education AP HYDERABAD for Medical Reimbursement.
Address:DIRECTORATE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION,
DM&HS CAMPUSKOTI A.P, HYDERABAD.
FAX No: 24650942