Andhra Pradesh State Minorities Finance Corporation Limited has been incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 in the year 1985. The main objective is to assist the weaker sections of Minorities viz; Muslims, Sikhs, Buddhists and Parsis for their socio-economic development in collaboration with Banks and Corporation provides Subsidy and interest Subsidy. The Source of funding for the corporate is from Government of Andhra Pradesh and National Minorities Development and Finance Corporation, New Delhi.
POST and PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP 2010-11:
- Eligibility : Student pursuing studies from class XI to Ph.D including Technical and Vocational courses.
- Annual income of Parent/Guardians from all sources does not exceed Rs.2.00 Lakh.
- Secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination (No back logs in any academic year).
- Last Date of Registration of On-line Application 31-07-2010
- Click here to apply online
- Click here for official site