Government of India invites application from Indian national candidates for Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Programme filling up to MIS coordinator and cluster resource person recruitment. All Interested and qualified candidates may apply through a prescribed format of application form on or before 21st August 2012.
Post names & No. of vacancies:
1. MIS Coordinator – 1137 vacancies.
2. Cluster Resource Persons to school complexes – 4998 vacancies.
Educational qualifications:MIS Coordinator:
- B.Sc (Maths/ Statistics) with PGDCA (or)
- B.Sc (Maths/ Statistics) with Computer Science as one of the subject (or)
- B.Com (Statistics with Computer Science as one of the subjects) (or)
- B.Com (Statistics and PGDCA)
- Master of Social Work (MSW)/ M.A (Psychology)/ M.A (Sociology) (or)
- Any Graduate and B.Ed with TET qualification
Age limitation: Aspirant age must between 18 to 39 years. Cut off date would be released as on 01.07.2012. Maximum age for SC/ ST/ BC aspirants will be 44 years.
Pay scale: Aspirant will get Rs. 8400 per month for MIS coordinators and Rs. 5500 for Cluster resource person.
Selection procedure: Aspirants selection will be based on skill test and personnel interview performance.
- Last date for receipt of applications - 21-08-2012
- Preparation of mandal-wise merit list - 25-08-2012
- Conduct of skill test and interview - 27th to 31st Aug12
- Finalization of selection of candidates - 05-09-2012
- Issue of posting orders - 07-09-2012
- Reporting to duty - 10-09-2012
- Submission of report to SPO - 15-09-2012
For full Details along with Application Form Click Here